With several big events coming up, I've been overanalyzing what my petite team will wear while we run around decorating, coordinating, and party making. Here were the requirements:
- Something I could climb in, if needed.
- Something I could bend over, dance, and run in.
- Professional, but fun.
- Cohesive with the Oh Hello Brand (you know, refined sparkle).
- Coordinating elements for my assistant, Jenn, but not matchy-matchy.
- Something my clients would be cool with, or even jazzed about.
Below is what I have settled on! The goods have been gathered, and we look pretty spiffy. The only remaining element... shoes (I really have no idea what will be comfortable enough for marathon event design & coordination. Please comment if you have any advice!)